Fallout: New Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated to rp based in the post apocalyptic world of Fallout

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

George Rickshaw

Go down 
AuthorMessage
iXain
Admin

George Rickshaw Empty
PostSubject: George Rickshaw   George Rickshaw EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:22 am

Name: George Rickshaw

I am 25 years old .

I am a male.

I am a human.

When I look in the water, I see: George Rickshaw Xain-1

I act like a lone wolf, but I actually prefer to work with a team. People say I'm crazy; I just call it being stubborn.

My 3 best perks are: Sniper, Commando and Adamantium Skeleton

My S.P.E.C.I.A.L. best is: Agility

My favorite weapon is the: 12.7 Submachine gun

I have a job in: Spelunking, wandering, mercing, and anything that pays well.

Well, here's my story: I grew up almost everywhere around the Mojave and surrounding areas. Yeah, I've been around. And when you've been around the Mojave, you can't help but pick up a few things. One thing, for most people, is the desire to be around other people considering you won't see a soul in the wastelands. The other thing is how to kill. How to kill well. Killing is the biggest business in the Mojave. Hell, everywhere it is. Early on, I made sure that I was well versed in the arts of staying alive longer than the other guys, and killing needless to say. My family didn't meet a violent end or anything. They're still alive as far as I know. Don't car eeither way.

Anything else: Recently, some stuff happened; involving a hungry Deathclaw and myself and my arm. Long story short, it tore it right off before I killed it.
Back to top Go down
https://falloutnewlife.board-directory.net

George Rickshaw
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fallout: New Life :: Characters section :: Characters-
Jump to: