Fallout: New Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated to rp based in the post apocalyptic world of Fallout

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

S.P.E.C.I.A.L, for your special needs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
iXain
Admin

S.P.E.C.I.A.L, for your special needs Empty
PostSubject: S.P.E.C.I.A.L, for your special needs   S.P.E.C.I.A.L, for your special needs EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:12 am

Strength: Melee Weapons - (Also determines weapon efficiency, inventory carry weight, and melee combat damage).

Perception: Energy Weapons, Lockpick, Explosives - (Also determines compass range).

Endurance: Unarmed, Survival - (Also determines hit points, radiation/poison resistances, and number of implants obtainable).

Charisma: Speech, Barter - (Also determines Companion nerve).

Intelligence: Medicine, Science, Repair - (Also determines Skill points per level).

Agility: Guns, Sneak - (Also determines number of action points and action point regeneration and holstering and drawing speed).

Luck: Luck does not determine any particular skill, but it governs all skills slightly. Luck also affects critical hit chances, enemy mishaps, and gambling luck.
Back to top Go down
https://falloutnewlife.board-directory.net

S.P.E.C.I.A.L, for your special needs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fallout: New Life :: Characters section :: Character information(read before making your character)-
Jump to: